Tuesday, June 7, 2011

{nothing special}

Alright, so this post is nothing special. Just dropping by to show you some new stuff I've learned and to rant. Awesome, huh?? haha. So I learned some new stuff with my hair today! I learned a variation of a Bohemian Braid, and I had already known a type of braid that looked kind of like this, but I think this kind of braid sticks out more in my hair and is more noticeable. I like it a lot and it's super easy to learn.







<---- so that's kinda what it looks like! Like I said, I had already known a variation of this braid before, but I really like this because it's pretty effortless and can look really pretty! Also, something that you can just throw in,  is instead of leaving the excess hair straight (like I did), you can curl it and then it looks super pretty! It looks great both ways, the curling is just an option. But yeah, that's kind of what it looks like. (: Sorry you can't really see it in the second picture! I forgot to take my camera off of manual mode. Hehe. Whoops.




I also learned how to style my bangs (super easy, but sorry, I didn't take pictures of that), and how to do a sort of headband sort of thing. It looks really pretty but I can't explain it.


On another note, the guy I like is gone away at a camp. ): I'm gonna miss him! Haha it's not like we talk that much anyways, but still. I feel like throughout this year and the year before we've gotten a lot closer as friends, which is a good start. (: I'll be sixteen before you know it, and then we'll see what happens. (;


I might be on again to talk some more. I still haven't found my quote for my day today. I'll get to work on that. But in the meanwhile, I'll keep spending some time looking at cute ways to do my hair and listening to music. tralalalala....bye, blogspot. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment